Do you believe first impressions count when entering a workplace? At SwipedOn, we think so and we're transforming office receptions around the world, one at a time! We replace traditional visitor books, with a beautiful and modern iPad based system. It's a simple problem, with an equally simple and elegant solution.
Launched in 2013, SwipedOn has built an elegant iPad based Visitor Management solution. The system is used by almost 1100 companies worldwide and is set to handle almost two million visitors in the next 12 months. SwipedOn is experiencing solid MoM growth and is based in Tauranga, with ancillary staff also in Auckland, South Africa and Pakistan.
Co-founders Hadleigh Ford and Ben Scott have a synergistic combination of skills. Ben drives the day-to-day operation, development and implementation. Hadleigh is CEO, overseeing financial management and strategic business decisions.
SwipedOn is an iPad based cloud Visitor Management solution. Around the world, businesses are upgrading their visitor books for digital receptions. There are three main drivers for this upgrade:
- Nailing those first impressions. A modern and seamless signing in system at reception gives a position impression to any visitor arriving at site.
- Gaining business efficiency through process automation. SwipedOn automates all of the manual components when registering a visit (or signing an employee in/out).
- Aiding with safety, security and regulatory compliance. SwipedOn knows exactly who’s on site, making it a valuable tool for anyone concerned with on-site security and health and safety regulations.
Our target market is SME businesses, staffing between 20 and 250 employees. Key industry verticals include pharmaceuticals, data centres, education facilities, superyachts and every-day businesses.
The top five competitors are Envoy, Go Reception, Sine, Proxiclick, Whosonlocation. Of these, Envoy is the market leader with in excess of US$20M in venture capital funding.
The market is certainly in an early growth phase and SwipedOn has positioned at the ‘fairer’ end of the market. With advertised pricing between US$19 and US$49. The product completes all of the basic tasks well, historically we have not been able to compete on development budget and have completed on ‘fairness’ and ‘simplicity’.
Registered investors are able to view the full dropsheet under the Documents tab. If you would like to register as an investor on AE, please click here.
Overview as at October 2017
Following investment, the board will be:
- Ben Kepes: Independent Chair
- Hadleigh Ford: Founder/CEO
- Colin Groves: representing investors and minority shareholders
- Dan Shaw: representing Perceptive Group
Daniel Shaw - Perceptive Group